Subscription rates vary according to the size of your community. There are three different subscription plans.
- The least expensive: Pre-pay an annual contract.
- The most popular: Monthly plan with an annual contract.
- Month-to-Month: No commitment... cancel any time.
There ARE NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES. Your monthly subscription is all you will ever pay! No pay-per-click. No pay-per-call. No pay-per-move-in. No surprises. No kidding.
No problem. You can switch from Month-to-Month to annual anytime. Simply email email@example.com
to request a subscription change.
All plans have a 12 month "Rate Lock" – Your rate is locked in for a full year... no matter which plan you choose.
Online payment options include credit cards and e-check. Your monthly subscription will auto-debit monthly using the payment method you select at checkout.
*If your community is part of a larger provider portfolio, we offer other invoice options. Contact Customer Engagement or call 833.836.6200 and press1
For every new subscriber you refer that signs an annual contract, your community receives ONE MONTH FREE.
*Free month[s] will be added to the end of your contract before your renewal.
A website is an excellent source of information for prospective residents BUT, how do prospects find
- It is expensive and time consuming to compete online.
- Studies of online search habits have shown that searchers prefer reviewing options in one place, that’s why online aggregators like Hotels.com, ForRent.com and Expedia.com are so popular.
- Educated prospects are better prospects…. Looking for Care helps make better consumers by showing all options with no pressure and when the prospect is ready to get in contact with you or schedule a tour- they are far more qualified and much further along in the sales cycle.
- Your personalized LookingforCare.com profile will have a direct link to your website, so prospective residents can learn even more about your community!
It is true, LookingforCare.com lists all licensed providers. We do this because a good aggregator presents visitors comprehensive information and because the data we publish is public information. Part of our value comes from the ease of comparison and part of our value comes from the fact we are a complete directory. BUT! Unless you are a subscriber, we only have access to public information… that means that rather than educating a prospect about your memory care or your phenomenal chef or activities program, visitors only can see very basic information including where you are located and details about your license. And 95% of visitors ignore listings without images or pricing information.
So, not only is your listing leaving out some of the best aspects of your communities, to most visitors, you are essentially invisible.
Yes! You will have access to your profile, secured with a username and password.
No! We have a printable guide and tutorials that walk you through the steps. Don’t have the time or just not something you like doing? We have a service for that! For a small one-time fee, our team will create your professional premium profile for you! Choose professional profile development at checkout or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
to learn more.
Looking for Care meticulously plans and obsessively monitors our online strategy. We make constant adjustments to our keyword bidding to assure our advertising dollars are spent effectively. We use a combination of aggressive paid-search, SEO, direct-to-consumer, as well as, direct-to-referral source (Case managers, hospitals, SNF etc.) marketing to boost our organic search positions.