Senior Living Community holds all the charm of a smaller neighborhood with all of the conveniences right at your doorstep.
Our community is licensed to serve 76 residents. Parks, cultural attractions, restaurants, opportunities for worship are all within reach.
We offer alcove, one bedroom and two-bedroom apartments – all care revolves around supporting you and your independence.
As a resident, you have monitored emergency response, access to all amenities, all utilities are included except your telephone, daily and weekly activities, housekeeping and flat linen services, interior and exterior maintenance and grounds keeping, basic cable television and three meals a day. Each apartment in residential and assisted living has their own patio.
When your needs increase, you can remain in your home and have services come to you. Medication management, bathing assistance, help with hygiene and dressing, physical and cognitive observations are all available and can be tailored to your individual needs.
Our Memory Care neighborhood is designed to provide supportive, compassionate care to residents living with cognitive impairment. A small more intimate neighborhood of 17, our memory care program serves to enhance resident’s self-esteem and minimize the isolation that often accompanies dementia. Specially trained care partners follow individual service plans and implement them in a thoughtful, professional, caring manner. All our rooms are private, and residents are invited to bring their own familiar furniture and decorations with them. The cozy gathering space is a friendly environment for visits. A rich, colorful garden invites residents to rest, wander and enjoy the beautiful outdoors amongst the grassy spaces and flowers. All areas are closely monitored to ensure the safety of all residents.
There is much to do here promoting opportunities to maximize your wellness. For your body, we have our wellness program offering a full range of exercise equipment. There are beautiful places to walk on campus and around the neighborhood. Our community dog, Maggie Mae, would love the chance to accompany you on a morning walk! Yes! We are a pet friendly community. Relationships are important, and our community supports positive relationships in a caring community – being a smaller community, makes it that much easier to have deep connections.
In the mood for some quiet time to read, we offer large print books in our library in addition to computers. Puzzles are always a fun thing to assemble with a friend and you can always find one ready to be completed. Bingo, billiards, table shuffleboard, cards or our always open 50's-themed Ice Cream parlor is a fun place to hang out. We have an always open craft room where you can gather with some friends and work on a project or take back some yarn and join the knitting group who knits caps for children in hospitals.
Individual private apartments include:
- Private bathroom
- Patio *with varying floor plans
- Basic cable and Wi-Fi
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service provided
- On-site maintenance and upkeep for grounds and gardens
- Trained staff, 24 hours a day for supervision or assistance
- Daily on site activities planned
- Physical fitness, social, discussion groups, arts & crafts and learning
- Scheduled transportation for outings or for appointments with your doctor
- On site gym for personal health or to meet with physical therapists.
Fine Dining Experience, that serves three fresh gourmet prepared meals per day
- Additional selections are available from an everyday grill menu
- Full Continental Breakfast Bar available
- Full Salad and Soup Bar at lunch and dinner
On site amenities:
- Beauty Parlor and Nail Salon
- Craft Room
- Ceramics Room
- Woodworking, sewing groups and gardening
- Game Room (with Pool Table, Shuffle Board, Dart Board, Wii and Bingo)
- Ice Cream Parlor to enjoy snacks and entertain friends
- Private Dining Room available to entertain guests
- Library and Computer Areas
Personalized care plans:
- Assistance with daily tasks if needed
- Emergency Alert System
- Medication Assistance with varying levels of care
Call Today to Schedule a Tour of our Beautiful Community!
LookingforCare.com publishes public information and makes it easy for visitors to contact our Senior Living Guides.
Even if you call us, or contact us another way, LookingforCare.com will NEVER share your contact information with any provider without your expressed permission.
At LookingforCare.com, your privacy is not a commodity.